Medior Java Full Stack Developer
Bonus points for:
- "Assume nothing, question everything!"
- You have an analytical and critical mind,
- Problems do not exist, there are only challenges,
- Your mind does not rest before it has found the solution for every challenge,
- You understand that not all code is the same - you strive for quality.
- "Great things in business are never done by one person, they are done by a team of people." (Steve Jobs)
- You are a real team player,
- You understand that many hands make light work,
- In all of this you are customer oriented and you strive to get the job done,
- Communication is essential as you are working together with a team of developers, architects, analysts, project managers and others.
- Last but not least, humor is essential in your job.
- You preferably obtained a bachelor or a master's degree.
- Besides English you also have a good knowledge of Dutch.
- A fair pay
- A company car and fuel card (Eco-friendlier alternatives negotiable depending on commute).
- Lunch compensation, insurances, mobile data plan, laptop
- Coaching and mentoring from experienced colleagues
- Grow and keep track of technologies by means of in-house workshops, conferences and training courses
- Flexible working hours
- Fun extra's such as trips to conferences abroad, regular teambuildings and yes... even the occasional LAN party to show off your skills